Winter weather is going to have us trapped inside for several more months, but that doesn’t mean you have to sit around watching Netflix documentaries. Check out our list of 10 indoor activities near Crest Hill Apartments.
- For $10, you can get an all-you-can-play wristband at Chicago Street Pinball Arcade.
- Try to avoid gutter balls while bowling at Crest Hill Lanes. This is also a great place to catch games showing on NFL Ticket.
- Catch a live show at Rialto Square Theatre. Upcoming performances include Vince Gill, Jeff Foxworthy, Sesame Street Live, the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra, and more.
- Take a chance and possibly strike it rich at Harrah’s casino.
- Learn about the history of Joliet and Historic Route 66 at the Joliet Area Historical Museum.
- Only a 10 minute drive away you can sample wines from around the world at William Alexander in Lockport.
- Head over to Hobby Lobby (1400 N Larkin Avenue in North Ridge Plaza) and pick up all the supplies you need to make those Pinterest crafts you’ve forgotten about.
- Relive your childhood at the roller skating rink or playing laser tag at Family Fun Zone.
- Check out the Joliet Public Library’s calendar for special events such as adult crafting classes, book clubs, scavenger hunts, and more. If you have kids, they will love storytime. You can also get your caffeine fix at the Book and Bean Café.
- For live music and comedy in an intimate setting, the Drunken Donut (821 Plainfield Road) is the place to be. “Like” their Facebook page to get updates about events.
You should have plenty of things to keep you warm and busy through the rest of the winter without having to drive too far.
If you are looking for an apartment home that is comfortable and convenient with amenities you will enjoy, please contact us.Back to all posts